O/T / Where R U

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I n these troubled Times, with doubletalk everywhere and wadeing boots necessary when watching the news of Presidential Maybes ,, I feel for The Good Of Our Country it is Only Appropriate to Ask this plea for comic relief while in search of the truth: ,,, Bring back the O/T topic Board !!... The Good , The Bad and the Ugly~!..
 
http://thenewotforum.external_link/index.php

Heres were a lot of the old OT guys went .

It works out good , there not as much trash talk as there was here , but you can still feel free to speak your mine .
OT Got an Opinion ?
 
That board was worthless. I'll have a discussion all day long with you about anything you want to discuss. BUT,there was no such thing as a discussion over there. Just slander and name calling.
 
"That board was worthless. I'll have a discussion all day long with you about anything you want to discuss. BUT,there was no such thing as a discussion over there. Just slander and name calling. "

Worthless? Why is there a John Deere board here. I don't like John deeres.

Why is there a Tractor Pulling board here? I don't care in the least about pulling.

But at least I'm not such a wimp that I let it bother me that other people want to talk about a subject that doesn't interest me. If the OT made you cry why did you go there?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top