Oil can help

jd2cyl1943

A friend of mine wanted me to research this oil can and so far I have came up very unsuccessful. Does anybody on here know what year this is? Also, what year did this style come out and when did they quite making them? And finally, does anybody know anything about the Associated Dealers Supply in Willmar, MN? I'm sure she'd appreciate any info you have.
tf1709174860308.png

A friend of mine wanted me to research this oil can and so far I have came up very unsuccessful. Does anybody on here know what year this is? Also, what year did this style come out and when did they quite making them? And finally, does anybody know anything about the Associated Dealers Supply in Willmar, MN? I'm sure she'd appreciate any info you have.
View attachment 61020
i have some red ESSO pails just like that. they are at least 60-70 years old. never saw those green yellow ones.

Andrew I've seen those cans quite often and they do bring good money at auction sales. That one is alot nicer than most. I don't have any info on them though.

Andrew I've seen those cans quite often and they do bring good money at auction sales. That one is alot nicer than most. I don't have any info on them though.
I've seen them around quite a bit myself. This one is in great condition, wish it were mine. The Biewers own this one.

View attachment 61020
Wow, that can is in amazing shape. That's still the best style can to use for fuel. You can actually pour fuel into your tractor using your own two hands. These new safety cans take two people and four hands to operate and it takes 10 minutes to pour 5 gallons through there 1/2 inch spout. You still end up getting fuel on the ground because when tractor tank is full it takes 2 minutes to figure out how to get it to stop pouring and its all over your shirt sleeves and your shoes. I just hate those safety cans so much.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back