Oil Capacity for Mitsubishi MT4801D

bretgold2003

New User
I have a (1990?) Mitsubishi MT4801D tractor and no manual. Does anyone happen to know the oil capacity and filter replacement for this tractor?

Just get a couple gallon and filter. Then after a few qts check for full or close to it. Probably 5-10 Qts. Once filled after the oil filter, monitor the amount and you will have the amount. Easiest way I know. You will want the remainder for fill ups from use/leaks and such.

Many thanks to you and caterpillar guy...I'll start with 7 qts. and measure what I use. Any idea the specific filter part used?

(quoted from post at 07:38:38 05/31/22) Many thanks to you and caterpillar guy...I'll start with 7 qts. and measure what I use. Any idea the specific filter part used?

Any numbers on your existing filter? If so a parts store should be able to cross reference them. Wix shows a 51768 filter for a 4DQ50 engine. That may or may not be yours.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back