Oil check dipstick conversion

Dan in Ohio

Have any of you two cylinder guys tried this dipstick conversion on your tractors? I have (still have) a few tractors with automatic oil pressure fuel shut off systems. I would like to add dipsticks to my gas tractors that do not have them so that I can check to see if the diaphragms are leaking before I have a no start situation due to an over filled crankcase.

cvphoto135392.png

Never had one, never heard any complaints about them.

I keep meaning to make one, I'd like it for my 60, I suspect I'd have a lot more than $50 worth of materials and time into doing it, but I am stubborn.

Brandon

Dan and Weird deere; I have some brand new engine dipsticks you are talking about.. I've had since working at a John Deere dealer since the two-cylinder era.. The brand is Heiken Products from Atlantic Iowa.. I would sell at a lot more reasonable price.. Give a call; leave a message; 9524665722.. Thanks

Always liked the factory oil level dipstick on my 730, would be great to have one on transmission and pto as well. Have you ever heard of such a thing Jim or anyone else. Factory dipsticks came on power steering, hydraulics, and oil level. I watch fluid levels like a hawk on all of my stuff. The fill plugs are fine, but this would be nice to have. For instance if my pto fluid level was too high I would start to watch for gear oil getting past the seal $$$$$$$$ to fix. I am not too lazy to remove plugs and check, but it would be a matter of convenience.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back