Ol' Ollie 1850 LP - SMOOTH POWER

My ol Ollie is an LP. I never find it fun to fill with fuel, but it sure runs smoothly! Currently using it on a 9' Case International 8330 cutter conditioner (same as Hesston 1120). Ollie just loafs along but sure runs smoothly and pretty quietly. Nice outfit for me.
I've had 2 Oliver 770 LP's for sale for over a year. Nobody seems interested. Used them to run feed mixers and feed cows for 35 years. Nice for inside work ,start good in winter,and fuel is half price. Fueling is not hard if you vent correctly. $5000 for two .

The only bad thing about LP is that you can't carry a 5 gallon can to it when you get low on fuel.

We had a 500 gallon tank on it's own trailer that we could pull to the farther fields.

Filled just like at home. Rather slow. You could speed it up some by bleeding vapor out the vapor connection with a bolt.

I would have rather had a diesel but my vote didn't count.

RT

I've had 2 Oliver 770 LP's for sale for over a year. Nobody seems interested. Used them to run feed mixers and feed cows for 35 years. Nice for inside work ,start good in winter,and fuel is half price. Fueling is not hard if you vent correctly. $5000 for two .
Are those yours on Craigs List then?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back