Old case propane tractor

Aarottsch678

New User
So I have an old case tractor that needs restored it s from the 60 s I believe and it s propane. My father in law passed and left it for us. I have no idea of the value or how to go about finding that out. Can anyone help me out please?
mvphoto104265.jpg

mvphoto104266.jpg

mvphoto104267.jpg

mvphoto104268.jpg

I think that is an orchard or grove tractor. kinda rare. I think model 630? I'm sure someone will know for sure.

Are your plans to just get her running or full restoration? To put a value on her in her current condition would be a tasking. I would ask around for a Case collector in your area. If you are unable to find that person , give a shout back here, and perhaps we may provide a name or two. Do you have the serial # tag that is more than likely on the dash ,lower right side below the instrument cluster? That would help identify the model and year. Chuck Machinist.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back