old jd loader question

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
WE had a jd loader that was mounted on a unstyled B. it ran off the fly wheel and cables lifted it You pushed on a foot petal to lift and pushed on it lightly to let it drop.Any one know what no it was? I thought it was a number 5 . but cannot get any pictures or hits on it.
 
I have a couple of pics. Dont know what model it is.
100_1334.jpg
 
# 25 was the front mount
# 26 is the rear mtd. Search the implement picture achives and I have mine in there.
 
Yep thtas the one brings back nitemares of mounting it as kids dad would send us out their to put on every spring. Would like to find one now.
 
I was wondering if a hydralic pump could be belted to that pulley on the flywheel? Would you need a bigger pulley? Thanks Dave K
 
I have a friend who acquired a farmer modified JAA with loader. There is a gear mounted to the center for the flywheel that drives the hydraulic pump, giving it live hydraulics.
 

The loader is a Number 25 Model 46 Push-Type Loader. JD also made a similar one that was a Model 49. The 46 was made to mount to unstyled and the updated 49 for styled tractors. I had one that I restored several years ago. Sold it and have been kicking myself ever since!
I still have the drive pulley if anyone needs one.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top