Old Truck Success!!

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Gorgeous day out today. Low 30's and a nice, warm sun. Thought I'd work on my '59 International Harvester truck in my garage. Got the water pump and radiator off yesterday so I could get a wrench on the crank pulley nut. Borrowed my dad's 3/4 inch drive socket set and grunt grunt grunt the engine now spins over!!!! There is some rust on 2 of the cylinder walls that I'm worried about, but no pitting and very little scoring. I'm just so dang happy to have some progress on that rust bucket. Sure would love to have it running by the time I move it Minnesota! I'm just tickled right now!
 
Well thanks, Jim! That's nice of ya! I would normally go up through Wisconsin to avoid the twin cities, but I can already see I'm gonna to have to go through your part of the state next time I can. : ) Email's open if you want to get ahold of me that way.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top