Older tractor's,

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Its wierd but I like the massey V8's alot as they are different but I keep going back to this case 970 no cab cause of the color and and looks of them,
Slant hood angled dash and cool overall looks,
IN THE FLAMBEAU RED, & DESERT SUNSET COLOR,
NOT POWER RED, & POWER WHITE AS IN THE LATER MODELS,
Please dont think im crazy,
I mean Id take a massey 1155 in a new york second,
And,,, also a Fordson F, & a nice 4520 JD too
with the tradtional folding umbrella top to look good,
I like the Case 1200's too as they are unique and neat looking too,
I know if I get these thing's??
Ill have to get more property to put them on or just line them up on the side of the street,
 
You know, that sounds alot better than that Massey 2745,
I was looking at Pics of the 2255 and I like it alot betterthan that Massey 2745 RR,
Ive seen that oliver pulling page with the pics on it and video and that thing is a stud to be sure,
And ,,, On top of that I havent heard any tranny glitch's on Olivers like the 2000 series Massey's,
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top