Oldest with a twist

Brother and nephew on the family farm now, they have the Wallis 12-20 that our uncle drove new from town to the farm in March 1929. About a 10 mile trip, they bolted the spade lugs on at the farm,

oldest tractor in family since new. 1938 Graham bradley row crop, purchased by grandpa when he became a dealer and he needed a demonstrator tractor
cvphoto145063.jpg

Mine is a 1944 Ford 2N that dad bought new in May of 1944 when I was 9 months old. It is now retired as I no longer have any place to use it. Still have the Ferguson 2-12 plow that came with it. Friend that posts on YT is storing it for me as I have no place to keep it. I know it was bought at Wapakoneta, Oh.

1952 A john deere dad bought new in 53 and 1960 630 john deere dad bought new in 1960.
the 37 B he bought new was traded in on the 52 A

John Deere Spoker D 1925 my grandfather purchased new in LaSalle, Illinois which was shipped to LaSalle from Waterloo June 13, 1925 to Castondyke- Hammel dealership

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back