Oliver 88 Industrial?

Brian-S

Good Day - I'm looking for info on an Oliver 88 industrial that is for sale near my acreage but I can find very little on the web.

The only defining feature I can see in the poor quality photos I have are the front wheels. Does the photo below tell me anything about this tractor?

mvphoto85717.jpg

(quoted from post at 16:00:26 12/12/21) I don't have my 88 parts book handy bur I think that looks like the wheel from an early 88 Industrial.

Thanks J. Schwiebert. Ive looked closely at the blurry photos I have and it seems to have dropped front axel.

Is there any reason to avoid an early industrial 88?

(quoted from post at 16:40:02 12/12/21) so did you buy that 450 ihc yesterdy? where you located?

No! It wasnt me. Must be just a coincidence that it sold the day after I mentioned it on YT after it sat on Kijiji for eight weeks.

(quoted from post at 16:40:02 12/12/21) so did you buy that 450 ihc yesterdy? where you located?

No! It wasnt me. Must be just a coincidence that it sold the day after I mentioned it on YT after it sat on Kijiji for eight weeks.

ya i saw it there but i have way nicer running ones. he said he dont have a 560 gas . that what i was asking him about after you said he
did. that 450 went to barrhead he said. where you from?

(quoted from post at 19:30:43 12/12/21) ya i saw it there but i have way nicer running ones. he said he dont have a 560 gas . that what i was asking him about after you said he
did. that 450 went to barrhead he said. where you from?

The 560 was a mistake; got my sellers mixed up. Turns out it wasnt gas anyway; a lot of sellers dont seem to know what theyre actually selling! Im guessing there are a lot of kids selling their dads stuff after the funeral.

Im in Camrose but my tractor is at our acreage in Saskatchewan , north east of Lloyd.

(quoted from post at 00:56:49 12/13/21) ok, sounds good thanks. i have a pile of tractors if your looking for something.

I used the "email" button at the bottom of one of your posts; did you get it? I'd be interested to know what you've got.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back