Oliver Super 66

big tee

My Mrs. wasn't feeling good the last couple of days in Sept. so she went to the urgent care clinic the first of Oct.--they said it was sinus infection and gave her a prescription for antibiotics and sent her home--was getting worse the following Mon. so I took her to the emergency room--Did a bunch of tests and took blood and a ex-ray and sent us home--Got a call the early next morning they wanted us back in the emergency room ASAP. She had tested positive for the The Virus!!! Each of us got 4 shots of REGEN-COV--She took hers in the stomach and I took mine in the arms. The nurse said between the 2 of us they cost $10,000--Unbelievable!! It must of done something for she said she was feeling better Thurs. and I never got it. So I have been the chief cook and bottle washer for 10 days now. I guess she took care of me 13 yrs. ago when I had my heart thing so I can take care of her--turnabout is fair play. I am just glad for her she is getting better--a lot of things go thru your mind when the one you love is hurting and you can't help them---Tee
cvphoto104092.jpg

Don't know how to run the pellet grill and don't care for the LP one so I built me one out of a 5 gal. steel pail and a chunk of screen--The S-66 is in the background--Tractor related
cvphoto104093.jpg

Bought a pork loin and sliced it and made sandwiches out of it--$1.47/lb.
cvphoto104094.jpg

My dinner for a couple of days+some chips
cvphoto104095.jpg

Made steak and hind quarters today--The steak was a cheap cut I found in the freezer--I think the steer was 10 years old and he celebrated his birthday in the packing house--TUFF as leather!!!
cvphoto104096.jpg

The MIRACLE DRUG--Thank You Lord!!You DO answer prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--That's all---Tee

Thank you Sir--I never heard of the stuff the nurse injected in us but it must have done something---Tee

Same to you--Thank you Sir--The Mrs. is up and around--Not quit so ornery either!---Tee

Glad to hear she is doing better. I think we all had hoped that getting nnalert would protect us but this new strain seems to not care. At least the nnalert seems to lesson the effects of it like not doing us in anyway. Stay save and save some of those chops for when we get to Waterloo. You can keep that old steer though.

Good to hear she is doing better and you got by without any effects. I think we all hoped that the nnalert would protect us better but this new strain seems to not care. At least the nnalert does lesson the effects of it for most people. Stay safe and save some of those chops for when we get to Waterloo next month. You can keep that old tough steer though.

Glad to hear she is doing better. Save some of those chops for when we get to Waterloo next month. You can keep that old tough steer though.

I'm glad she's healing up but that sounds about like the stuff my wife and me got. Two weeks ago tomorrow she got up with a bad sore throat and late afternoon I had it. Turned into the worst cold ever, we were living on Robutusin annd Musinex and I remembered I had an extra bottle of amoxicillin that the pharmacy sent me by mistake a year ago. I've been taking that since last wed. and feeling a little better, wife hasn't perked up much.

Take care of the wife. Mine passed on Jan. 25 this year . We had been married 52 yrs 7 months. I miss her every day. You just don't heal from that in a month or so.

Hope you all have speedy recoveries.

Yikes, The costs of ER visits and Regen-cov add up fast. Was your mom's case a breakthrough infection or was she unprotected?

Hope your wife is better,mine had an eye operation last week having a hard time keeping her from doing things she needs to lay off of for awhile.Is that Oliver a unit off a roller? I have a unit almost exactly like that, diesel that came off a roller.

Thanks 1206--She was really hurting the first days. It is surprising how fast those shots worked! Learned how to boil water!! Now I have to learn how to run the washing machine. Rain almost all day up here--Don't need it now--How's things going in Kansas?---Tee

Condolences to ya Cuby--52 years is a great milestone!! We have be together 47 years--The Mrs. is getting better!THANKS for the comment..---Tee

Thanks Mel--Jeanine was really hurting but those shots really helped--She is still grumpy though!! That had to be the toughest steak in the world--Tonight I diced it up real fine and put BBQ sauce with it and let it simmer for a while and it was REAL good in a bun--washed it down with a cold brew--Life is starting to get good again. We will see what we can do for a hearty Iowa meal for the Ramiluns in Waterloo!!
cvphoto104218.jpg

My Dad at the town centennial in 1986--RIP Dad

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back