Oliver yards in Missouri or Arkansas?

I will be traveling through the Missouri and Arkansas areas, and just wondering if there is any place a guy should swing into on the way through for some entertainment and parts hunting? Thanks!

I don't know if they're still going but Welters near Verona MO did have some Oliver stuff. They're mostly MM though.

Bar-B-Tractor in Cabool Mo was like a walk back in time the last time I was there. When I searched them,it said they're still in business.
There was a place in Houston Mo too,as you're going out of town to the west,that had some Olivers around too last time I was there. I don't know the name of the place.

Not an Oliver yard per se, but if you get a bit further north in Missouri you could stop by mom and dads. It should qualify as a yard full of Olivers. He did sell one at the end of the year (technically a White), so I doubt you'll find anything for sale, but you'll find plenty to look at.

Ah but what part of Missouri or as some call it misery. I live down here close to the Lake of the Ozarks and have a couple old Oliver's on the place. Plus a number of other tractors, close to 30 of them. There is also a salvage yard around Clinton MO and a place not very far south of me in the Richland area that some times has parts and pieces. My e-mail is always open

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back