Here's the short story;
Went into local CNH/CIH dealer on Saturday, told him I needed a complete engine gasket set for a Farmall M. He said he could get it aftermarket, he said roughly 80 bucks, but would call me Monday with what all exactly was in the kit and price. OK I said, sounds good. Never got a call. Called him back today (Wednesday), he said that it has already come in (kinda convenient), BUT, $140!
Am I really "ethically" obliged to go ahead and buy it, and just learn a lesson to be a little more clear and concise with my instructions on calling me with the price etc.? Or, can I tell them that I don't want it because it is too expensive? (found other comparable kits for $95)
Thanks
Went into local CNH/CIH dealer on Saturday, told him I needed a complete engine gasket set for a Farmall M. He said he could get it aftermarket, he said roughly 80 bucks, but would call me Monday with what all exactly was in the kit and price. OK I said, sounds good. Never got a call. Called him back today (Wednesday), he said that it has already come in (kinda convenient), BUT, $140!
Am I really "ethically" obliged to go ahead and buy it, and just learn a lesson to be a little more clear and concise with my instructions on calling me with the price etc.? Or, can I tell them that I don't want it because it is too expensive? (found other comparable kits for $95)
Thanks