OT another computer problem

rrlund

Well-known Member
Need a little help here. My youngest son moved out and he was the expert around here. I've feared this day. Problem is,I had two status bars at the bottom. The one with icons and the time,that sort of thing,is still there. But there was one that told what site I was connecting to and when I clicked on something,a red bar would come up to let me know that it was working. Making the connection or whatever. It moved across until it was 100% then the next screen would come up. That one's gone. I can't tell if the "click" worked and I don't want to hit it again,especially on here. It will double post if it's already working but is just slow. It isn't the F11 key,that changes the screen in another way. It must be one of the doohickies in "view",but which one?
 
Try clicking on the "Tools" ICON in the upper irght of the screen and then from there click on "toolbars" to see if you can eliminate the one(s) you don't want.
 
OK,that one did it. Don't know if th cat laid on the keyboard or what. I was afraid to click anything for fear of messing something up. Thanks.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top