OT Baler hand tie wire

TWheat

Member
OT A place goin out of business down the road has a bundle of baling wire, 11' long, loop on one end.
Someone was lookin for some a while back. They want $20.00 for the bundle , but might take less.
Located in Lorida FL, I have no monetary interest in this, just passin on the info.
 
I know that stuff well. That is all that was used before the auto tie bailers. I have poked a lot of the stuff, and tied some.If it were closer to me I would buy it just for the wire. I am running out of good bailing wire. Stan
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top