OT concrete j and h bunks

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member

we are looking for some concrete j or h feed bunks. How much are these worth new? I know a man who has some used J bunks, probobaly 8 foot long. how much are these worth? where do you get new ones.
 
I don't suppose you're any where near N. Illinois, but I've got 5 H-bunks. Haven't a clue what they're worth, though. Email's open.
 
There are a few precast places here in Michigan that make them. Don't know the price. I bought 23 used Js from the neighbor. Gave him $500 for the bunch of 'em.
 
I priced some J bunk about 18 months ago and if I remember right it was $16/foot in 10' sections. The only used one's I've seen sell were pretty much new price but they were only a year or two old.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top