Casey in Ky
Member
I know some of you guys get tired of the off topic threads, but this is one of the best places on the internet to pick peoples(at least intelligent) brains.
As some of you know I just bought a forclosed house and an needing to replace the windows. I"m on a pretty tight budget so cost is a big factor. So far I"m looking at Reliabuilt at Lowes, Rodgers Windows at another local building supply, and Silverline by Anderson at another local building supply. Price qoutes are all about the same, with maybe the Rodgers being(maybe) a little cheaper(salesman still hasn"t got back with me to finalize the qoute).
Does anybody have any experience with any of these brands?? Any input is greatly appreciated.
As some of you know I just bought a forclosed house and an needing to replace the windows. I"m on a pretty tight budget so cost is a big factor. So far I"m looking at Reliabuilt at Lowes, Rodgers Windows at another local building supply, and Silverline by Anderson at another local building supply. Price qoutes are all about the same, with maybe the Rodgers being(maybe) a little cheaper(salesman still hasn"t got back with me to finalize the qoute).
Does anybody have any experience with any of these brands?? Any input is greatly appreciated.