OT So Crazy, Better, Worse, Thanks for you guys being here!!

Dunk

Not sure what I would do without yall to hang out with..
Yall are always a Blessing to me.
God is here with me!!
And I have yall to hang with...
The guys on this board, ALL mean a lot to me.
I just found out about this a couple of hours ago.
Yall be careful!!!

This was my oldest daughter, and my only grand daughter.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/27090211/detail.html

[b:12ebc439b0]3 Killed In Covington Crash[/b:12ebc439b0]Posted: 10:32 am EST March 5, 2011Updated: 3:33 pm EST March 5, 2011
COVINGTON, Ga. -- Three people died in a crash on a Covington highway Friday evening.
The crash happened just before 8:30 p.m. on Highway 36 just south of Piper Road, Newton County Sheriff’s Lt. Mark Mitchell said.
According to the Georgia State Patrol, the driver of a Pontiac Grand Am pulled out of a business driveway onto Ga 36 into the path of a pickup truck. The Pontiac's driver, 22-year-old Tesha Barrington, and two of her passengers were killed in the crash, GSP said. The passengers have been identified as [b:12ebc439b0]Lori Renee Crawford, 36, and her 16-year-old daughter Sierra Sky Fletcher. [/b:12ebc439b0]Two surviving passengers, including Barrington’s 2-year-old son, were treated at area hospitals for non-life-threatening injuries.
The pickup driver, Jeffrey Gabriel Day, 18, was treated at the scene.
Copyright 2011 by WSBTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

(quoted from post at 20:07:15 03/05/11) Not sure what I would do without yall to hang out with..
Yall are always a Blessing to me.
God is here with me!!
And I have yall to hang with...
The guys on this board, ALL mean a lot to me.
I just found out about this a couple of hours ago.
Yall be careful!!!

This was my oldest daughter, and my only grand daughter.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/27090211/detail.html

[b:99a6e47278]3 Killed In Covington Crash[/b:99a6e47278]Posted: 10:32 am EST March 5, 2011Updated: 3:33 pm EST March 5, 2011
COVINGTON, Ga. -- Three people died in a crash on a Covington highway Friday evening.
The crash happened just before 8:30 p.m. on Highway 36 just south of Piper Road, Newton County Sheriff’s Lt. Mark Mitchell said.
According to the Georgia State Patrol, the driver of a Pontiac Grand Am pulled out of a business driveway onto Ga 36 into the path of a pickup truck. The Pontiac's driver, 22-year-old Tesha Barrington, and two of her passengers were killed in the crash, GSP said. The passengers have been identified as [b:99a6e47278]Lori Renee Crawford, 36, and her 16-year-old daughter Sierra Sky Fletcher. [/b:99a6e47278]Two surviving passengers, including Barrington’s 2-year-old son, were treated at area hospitals for non-life-threatening injuries.
The pickup driver, Jeffrey Gabriel Day, 18, was treated at the scene.
Copyright 2011 by WSBTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
'm more than real sorry to hear about yet another piece of bad in your life. Makes one wonder how on this earth so many & much bad can come one man's way??!! I guess all one can do is try his best to keep on keeping on. Bless your heart, my friend.

Sorry to hear the bad news Dunk.Prayers go out for you and family. May you and family find peace in these rough times.

So sorry to hear that Dunk. You have already been in our prayers, we will pray for the Lord's peace and comfort.

So sorry to hear about your bad news. There are 100's of people on this board that hardly never say anything but just read and learn, I am one of those. So be sure there are a lot of people behind you. Hope you beat your cancer your family is sure haveing a bad time. God Bless

No words can express our sympathy or our limited mortal understanding of things like this or all you've had on your plate in the last months. Just know we share your hurt, and you and your family will be in many heartfelt prayers tonight.

Dunk,You have my deepest sympathy and prayers.May GOD help you and heal all your pain and sorrows.You have many friends.

you have my deepest sympathy. i know how it feels to loose a child. my only daughter died 11 years ago at age 24. i hope that you can find peace thru a touch from our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Dunk, I am like the others and don"t for the life
of me know how you keep going but we are all here
and have you in our prayers. Keep the faith! God
Bless. Steve

So sorry for your loss. No words can heal your hurt or bring back your loved ones. The Good Lord is the only one who understands a tragedy like this. You are in our prayers Dunk.
Leo and Denise Alberts

You are bearing a heavy cross, only God can help with your comfort, our prayers for your family and your health, Mark

Dunk........OMG, whatta shocker. May the Lord grant you strength and peace to deal with this tragedy. Words don't help, but FRIENDS CARE.......in his Holy Name, Amen .......Dell

May God be with you Dunk.
I loss my daughter age 24 three years ago when the lady she was
riding with pulled out in front of an 18 wheeler. Only the driver
lived. Also killed was the drivers sister.
My prayers are with you.

Oh My Gosh!!!! I just can't imagine what you must be going through. My sincerest condolences.

I will pray that God gives you the strength to help the rest of your family through these horrible moments, and in the months to come.

Paul in MN

You and your family are in my prayers, Dunk. I do not understand how these things happen, but hope God will support you through all of this.

Thinking of you.... and remembering that somehow, God does not give us more than we can handle...

Peace to you and Fear Not.

duey

Dunk, our family just prayed for you and your family. May the Lord strengthen and comfort you all in the days to come.

"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him."

es

I'm so sorry for this awful loss your family has been through. I don't know what else to say except you and yours are in our thoughts.

My most sincere and heart felt condolences go out to you and your family. I don't know how I could bear such a heavy cross. May the Lord gather your daughter and grand daughter in his arms and place His hand on your heart. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

As it was said before hundreds of us have not had the pleasure of formally meeting you, but you have helped us with your wisdom through this forum. Dunk, our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
If there is anything we can do to help just let us know.

A bit of wisdom in these trying times - take some time with family and friends to grieve and heal with each other. Then, with a bit of your lovedones that will always be with you, strap you sneakers on and keep moving forward.
Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

-Nate

[b:6c0eecfc0d][/b:6c0eecfc0d]

[i:6c0eecfc0d][size=14:6c0eecfc0d][b:6c0eecfc0d] Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd: I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the
Paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
Shadow of death. I will fear no evil:
For thou art with me: thy rod and
Thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the
Presence of mine enemies:
Thou anointest my head with oil:
My cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow
Me all the days of my life: and I will
Dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.[/b:6c0eecfc0d][/size:6c0eecfc0d][/i:6c0eecfc0d]

There are never the right words to express how deeply sad I am that you have to endure your loss - May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.

My thoughts & prayers are with you Dunk. There is a warm place within you that will keep you strong. At times like this, words seem so un-helpful.

More tragic than most could bear alone. With God's help you will make it thru this also. Our prayers go out for you and your family. May their souls rest in peace.

So sorry to hear this Dunk, especially on top of what you've already been through recently. May God give you comfort and strength always.

Dunk,
So sorry to hear this. Something like that would take the wind out of me for along time. I don't know what to say. I'm not a believer in "They're in a better place now." They should be at their Father's {Grandfather}house enjoying life as a young adult and young girl. Hope you find peace in all your friends that support you and your family. Stay strong.

my sympathy to you and your family.Its amazing to view all the
support that showed up on this forum.Its like a big extended family
that is lending support.

(quoted from post at 13:08:11 03/06/11) my sympathy to you and your family.Its amazing to view all the
support that showed up on this forum.Its like a big extended family
that is lending support.

All of these guys have been a REAL BLESSING to me, thru my cancer, since it was diagnosed last March.

The loss of my youngest daughter hanging herself Sept 24, 2010.

And now my oldest daughter, and my only granddaughter being killed in this accident.

Yes, I do feel like they are my extended family!!

It is AMAZING at the strength they give me to keep on going.

Thank You, Each and Every One of You!!

I struggle to express my feeling Dunk. I am deeply saddened that you and your family have yet another tragic situation to deal with. May you and you family find God's Peace. You have my deepest condolences and my prayers.

God's Peace be with you and your family!

May the thoughts and prayers of everyone comfort you in this time of your great sorrow. I can not imagine what you are feeling.
GordyMN

My families deepest sympathy go out to you and yours Dunk. We will pray for you, God Bless...Bryan (Ont. Canada)

It is stories like this that make me tell my wife I love her 100 times a day because there might not be that chance tomorrow . GOD bless you Dunk , I love ya like a brother . Don't ever forget that we all do - Ken.

Dunk: So very sorry to hear about the bad news Dunk. I know you don t know me, but I feel like I know you through this forum. You will be in my prays. Good luck and God Bless. Tom Craig

you've got my prayers also..lost a baby many years ago,so I know a little of what you are going through.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back