Well, as some of you know, im not all that pleased with the paint job i did on my 93 B, its the wrong color supposidly and it was WAY too think, so it looks like the whole tractor is covered in some thick goop. It is just plain too red, plus i missed a few spots here and there. I'd like to try it again, only with it taken apart. Instead of manuvering all under the tractor with a can and a brush, i'd like to take it apart ( down to the frame and rims) and use my new compressor to spray it on there. I'm assuming that a grinder with a wire wheel is in order, as is a sprayer (obvisly). Im pretty sure im going to get a good grinder from craftsman, but what about sprayers???? I'm going to do what any 14 yr old with a tractor would, and get the cheapest thing that'll work, not looking foward to spending any more money, but if its worth doing its worth doing right, and the tractor is taken apart now. Its gonna hurt, but im up for it. I know nothing about them sprayers, any advice??? Also, yes its a dumb question, but how do i tell when the paint has been thinned to the proper consistancy??? Ive "gooped" 3 different things and am tired of having to look at them, and would preferably not do it again. Anyone know where to get the "right" paint for it?? This is a working tractor, so its not getting the $130/gal paint