Pedal tractor found at flea market

Found this pedal tractor at a flea market and I think it's a farmall 400 made by Eska. Was wondering if you guys could confirm that for sure or tell me where to look for conformation.
a161769.jpg

a161770.jpg

a161771.jpg

a161772.jpg

a161773.jpg

You re 100% correct. A beauty as well. Replacement tires might take a bit of effort, but worth it. Jim

If I had to guess I'd say that tractor has been repainted, red paint on the pedals, so could possibly be a 450 as well as a 400. But 400 or 450, it is in great shape except for the tires.

A quick Google search turned up a source for tires for Eska pedal tractors. $30 each for rears, fronts are $25. Just type "pedal tractor parts".

Yes I knew for sure it has been repainted some time ago.seems to be pretty loose in the steering and drive wheel. I think all that can be fixed
And new paint, tires and decals should be in pretty good shape. I also have a 560 (Eska)that is all original that y'all might give me an idea what it's worth on today's market. Thanks.
a161803.jpg

Boy that is going to be a toss up. If all of the parts were there i would leave it. If you have it PROFESSIONALY redone it will look awsum. Going to be a tough call. My guess if those toys are first generation of product line aka. 300 OR 400 tractor. Keep us informed.

450 pedal tractor had a smooth grill. just the decal to look like the slots in the real tractor. 450 is worth more, less made. still it looks like a pretty good 400.

I had one similar to that in the latter '50s. I do remember my dad drilled and tapped a single spark plug hole and let me screw one in. Start of a mechanics career!

You can get new tires from the new Eska company in Dubuque, they have the original molds.

Steering parts are easy to get from them too.

Sorry, For some odd reason I had a Massey-Harris pedal tractor, think a model 4, short for 44. Otherwise I would have been the right age for a 450.

Go take a look on Ebay. These are what you have.
162505980282 Or 142386918684 They do look cute when cleaned up. Park it in the living room.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back