Photo adds help

300jk

Is there a way with the new photo adds format to look at specific brands ? I went into it and went under tractors. I then went to filters, but didn’t see an option to say look at only Farmall, or say only Oliver adds. What am I doing wrong ?

I can't answer that as I had little to do with the Ads implementation but it's a worthwhile question and I will take it forward to those who can.

I did check it out and it appears that use of the Filters, specifically the "Ads that mention" box, let you put in a word or sequence like "Allis" which brings up all ads that mention Allis Chalmers

If the person placing the ad did not put in that word but only used something like AC throughout their Ad, then it will misfire since there is nothing to find.

I did check it out and it appears that use of the Filters, specifically the "Ads that mention" box, let you put in a word or sequence like "Allis" which brings up all ads that mention Allis Chalmers

If the person placing the ad did not put in that word but only used something like AC throughout their Ad, then it will misfire since there is nothing to find.
Ok thank you !

Why are there at least two different web addresses for the new photo/classifieds?
And the filtering choices are totally different as well as the layouts.

One webpage

Second webpage
Just guessing here but one is just showing the "forum" that holds new ad content while the other is the actual ads themselves. I didn't know it did that but I will mention it.

On Monday, the old ads will go away and then the confusing link situation will go away. Right now, most links are pointing to the old ads which then lead you to the new ads. This happened because we didn't have any easy way to transfer all the old ads over, but didn't want to cut them off arbitrarily.

Just guessing here but one is just showing the "forum" that holds new ad content while the other is the actual ads themselves. I didn't know it did that but I will mention it.

On Monday, the old ads will go away and then the confusing link situation will go away. Right now, most links are pointing to the old ads which then lead you to the new ads. This happened because we didn't have any easy way to transfer all the old ads over, but didn't want to cut them off arbitrarily.
Well I tried it and it works for me ! Thanks again !

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back