Photo's from the past.

tractorguy2

Back in 2017 I was doing some yard work for a 92 year old woman who was my great grandpa's niece. She was getting ready to move into assisted living and asked me if I would like some old tractor photos of my great grandpa. Well, the names on the back of the photos are not my relatives but cool old photos none the less.
Great-grandpa did have a Rumley and a steam engine but these are not his.

There is also one or two corn shelling pics in winter. They are very dark

cvphoto138676.jpg

cvphoto138677.jpg

Thank-you! for posting some very nice old pictures! Their present to us by taking time and money to take these for us to remember and enjoy. Growing up I purchased an instamatic camera with flash cubes. I could not afford to buy much film, flash cubes, and pay for the developing, so I did not take a lot of pictures. So easy now with digital cameras. I have pictures in my mind of many things, but have not yet discovered how to download them to my computer.
Grand Father's Woods Bros steam engine

cvphoto138690.jpg

you can see them operating in the field in a Canadian movie named Stranger at the Door

Great photos, interesting seeing the horses and tractors working together. Good thing about steam, it's very quiet. Gerrit

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back