Plant and harvest BOTH with 2.7 Million Dollar "Tractor"

John T

I don't see one of these in my future, the same piece of equipment to Plant and Harvest, it's a longggggggggggggg way from when I planted in the seventies with a John Deere 494A pulled by a Two Cylinder Pony Start Diesel and harvested with a JD 45 Round Back with 2 Row Corn Head. Then we hauled 50 miles to Queen City Grain in Cincinnati with a 1948 Ford F5 with a Flathead V8, 4 speed un synchronized tranny, and Vacuum Two Speed... We had SEED TENDERS back then it was my wife bringing seed corn and fertilize in bags in the back of an old Ford Pickup. Oh the days and fond 50 year old memories of farming when we were young, full of energy and ambition. Short term cash flow was positive and good money was made when the farms were later sold. I wouldn't trade it for the world nor change a thing. We have been blessed. God Bless America and the Farmers who feed the world....

PS This is far above my pay grade, I’m not for or against this or any brand or type of new high dollar high tech machinery, to each their own opinions, take it or any questions/concerns up with the manufacturer, I just found this interesting and shared it for pure entertainment !!!!

............Enjoy the video

John T Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind the times lol

Last edited:
Is that the 2024 Essex? Dont let Larry see it. He will want one to get his garden planted faster. Bill

When I look back at what I've seen in my lifetime, I foresee very slow growth for this concept. There is an old saying, "Jack of all trades, master of none", that has significant merit.

Companies always like to try to corner the market. AC with the snap coupler, IH with two point hitch, even Minnie Mo with the Uni-Harvester. Agco had trouble finally giving up on the Uni-Harvester idea.

I have trouble liking bundles of anything, Console T.V.'s always had a radio or record player that didn't work. Ever have an ice-maker give up the ghost ? Just give me a refrigerator, if I need an ice machine I'll buy that separate......thank you very much.

First question I would ask the dealer..

Is it capable of making its own payments if I have two years of bad crops back to back?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back