Please Help on prices for implements

Alright guys I need your help. I have to sell about 20 things here and need your help on the price and if any of you are interested email me and tell me what you want. I have them listed so if you copy and paste in your post then put your price next to that. PICTURES can be seen on http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii290/ForSaleFarm/ and they correspond to the order I have them listed. Thanks so much.

1. 6-30 gallon poly drums
2. Horse Drawn JD 2 row cultivator
3. 1000 gallon poly tank
4. Old truck body shed 7.5x16
5. 500 gallon diesel tank w/pump
6. 250 gallon gas tank (gravity)
7. 500 gallon gas tank w/ pump
8. Horse drawn manure spreader
9. Sprayer with junk tank
10. IH 400 cyclo planter (Useable)
11. IH 56 planter (parts or rebuild)
12. 13 ft do-all
13. IH Giant horse drawn sickle mower
14. 15 ft Kewanee cultimulcher
15. 250 gallon spray tank on side mount for JD4630
16. 3 pt 6 row crop cultivator with rolling shields
17. Mccormick Deering Big 6 horse drawn sickle mower
18. 1 Bottom Plow Ac or IH?
19. IH no9 horse drawn sickle mower
20. Orgill bros gear with rotted riding wagon
21. 21 Ft JD springtooth w/ drags
22. JD 400 16 ft rotary hoe 3 pt
23. Brady 22ft field cultivator
Untitled URL Link

Price depends on how bad you want it, condition, and location. If you are in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan (a fair drive from southern Ohio) then - for me - the condition would have to be pretty good, or I'd have to want it pretty bad, to make up for what it will cost me in time and gas money.
When you are ready to sell, then post photo and price (on "Photo Ads"), or say "make offer".
John

The plastic barrels make good dog houses. Cut half of the end out and put them on a framework. They last for years and are dry and warm with some straw or prairie hay. 30 gallon size would be for a beagle. I bought barrels at an auction for a buck or two.

Larry

Poly tanks if any good are worth $25-$100. Fuel tanks if good $100-$200. The Kewanee cultimulcher would be worth $1000 if it is in decent shape, the horsedrawn spreader if fixable $200. The horse mowers if in better shape would be worth something, but they don"t look too good. IMO, everything else shown is scrap.

I suggest you post the horse drawn items here http://www.ruralheritage.com/sale_barn/swapmeet_list.cgi The folks on that site work horses and mules.

Rubber tired mowers are sought after. If you were closer to me I'd make you an offer now.

It's hard to give prices without conditions, etc. but here are some things that might help.

I can buy a fully functional horse drawn manure spreader right now for $500 in the SE. All it's missing is the seat. A field ready unit restored to working order by an Amish shop in Ohio runs about $1100 if it is a name brand like JD or EZ Spreader.

Sickle bar mowers depend. I just bought a MD high gear #9 for $200 in NC. It is complete and works. All it needs is tuned, painted and a tongue. I’ve seen horse drawn cultivators go from $25.00 for ones with missing pieces to $400.00 painted and ready for work.

I hope you’ll try to sell the horse drawn stuff to someone who’ll use it. You might not get more than scrap prices, depending, but they don’t make that stuff anymore and a lot of us really use and appreciate it.

That JD cult is in great shape with a good cylinder and tires. It just wasnt used in the last few years cuz the guy has gone no till, thats why all this tillage is covered in branches.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back