Plow Days in Missouri - 2024?

acorn

Good morning all!

Just wondering if there are any "plow days" going on around southeast Missouri this year? I won't be ready to participate this year, but I'd like to come watch. Eventually I'd like to bring my '55 JD 60, and a 3 bottom disk plow. Maybe find a small 2 bottom plow for the '38 B as well...

Thanks!

Good morning all!

Just wondering if there are any "plow days" going on around southeast Missouri this year? I won't be ready to participate this year, but I'd like to come watch. Eventually I'd like to bring my '55 JD 60, and a 3 bottom disk plow. Maybe find a small 2 bottom plow for the '38 B as well...

Thanks!
Welcome to YT. Had to search to see where Irondale was. Turns out we are almost neighbors. I live between Jackson and Millersville just off of Hwy 72.

Upvote 0
Good morning all!

Thanks!
Welcome. I have been to Irondale to see the grave of the
Welcome to YT. Had to search to see where Irondale was. Turns out we are almost neighbors. I live between Jackson and Millersville just off of Hwy 72.
Irondale is the home of Wiliam Moses Helms and also near where Sam Helderbrand was from.

Upvote 0
Welcome. I have been to Irondale to see the grave of the

Irondale is the home of Wiliam Moses Helms and also near where Sam Helderbrand was from.
Ahh, yes! The Iron Mountain Baby! Sam Helderbrand is a very interesting story too! Irondale was also the home of Thomas Benoist, who built the airplane that ran the first scheduled airline flight in the world. In fact, he grew up in the house I live in. My family has owned this farm since 1923, purcased from the Benoist family :)

Upvote 0

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back