plowing bee

Hey Brian how is it going? I havent hosted one but I always enjoy watching people plow and plowing. There is just something about it. Bought a 3-16 JD semi mtd plow to use on my M5. Now I just need to find a field....and some gas money...
 
Hi Alan,
A few friends and I have hosted plowing bees these last few years. I did it last year and I'm doing it again this year. I am looking at the 18th-hopefully we will get some rain between now and then. Right now it would be like plowing a parking lot (very dry here). I got 17 acres by the house. Last year there were 10 tractors and plows (4 were mine). It was a fun time but it is hard to guess how many people will be here, because we have a lunch.
I am just about done restoring my dad's IH #8 2-14 slat plow he bought brand new when he returned home from WWII. I see Hanley Falls is featuring IH next week, maybe I should bring it there.
Brian(MN)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top