Jacob Kramer

New User
I have recently installed a pertronix 1247xt Electronic ignition on my 47 2N. I was wondering what to gap the spark plugs at. Thanks
 
front mount = .015
side mount = .025
Same as before, unless the round can adapter is used. Then I don't know.
HTH
DON TX
 
Don.. bad info there.

Plug gaps on all the ford 4 cyls is .025

Point gap on the front mount is .015

point gap ont he sidemounts is .025

Soundguy
 
Yeah, your right. I had a brain f*rt. What makes me mad, I looked in the manual before I typed. By the time I pulled the manual out and started looking, I had points in mind. I should know better than give electrical advice. (%^)
DON TX
 
Front mount distrib...points set @ .015
Side mount distributor .... points set @.025

Spark plugs set @ .025
 
I write on my hand alot. My wife always asks me why i have ink on them.. I tell her it's easier than finding a notepad.. and is more reliable than my memory some times!

soundguy
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top