Poll or old members

Good morning guys, I like to check in each morning while the coffee is brewing, right around 5am. I dont know how long I have been into the YT habi for sure, but there was a Bush in the White House.
I really enjoy reading about the equipment crops and farming methods others use across North America. I have gleaned much advice and many good ideas from folks on Yesterdays Tractor. Thanks for letting me tag along, Bruce
 

Read daily. Very informative and entertaining. I am thankful for the help I've received. Just not one to post much.
 
Hi John T, I've lost track of time, was waiting for you to reply, to see how long it's been Yep, right at 20+ years.
 
I check every morning. Can't tell you how long I've been here
cvphoto146679.jpg
 
I check in most every morning to see Kcm and Majormans pics. Post on occasion for advice. Dont offer much advice,lot more smarter people here than me.
 

Just recently been reading this forum daily and responding occasionally as well as the restoration/repair and painting/ body work forums. Have been reading and asking questions on the Oliver board regularly for four years or so. Read the IH forum regularly.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top