Poll or old members

been here ever since the start, try to stop by everyday, still trying to learn and pass on to those I can help. Lotta good folks here, present and past.

I was a long time lurker on YTM. I think I started just after the Tridementional tractor era. I over came my fear of keyboards and technology and started posting. YTM is to great of a resource to miss

Ive been here over 20 years best I recall. I enjoy helping out best and when I can but have a life and small semi retired business to run (plus RV the USA) so cant be here 24/7

John T

WH, X2! Seems to me that people who have been around here a while ought to be past it, but guess not, throw em a towell!

I stop by & read posts almost every day. I have asked a few questions on here but am not a regular poster. Probably about 20 years now. I am retired from John Deere after 33 years. Own 14 tractors but most of them are red! Enjoy this forum.

I've been here for about 15 years, check it daily. I don't post much unless I can add something pertinent which hasn't been already said or if I can make a silly, none offensive, comment.

I look every day it generly takes me at least an hour to read most of what is said some interesting some not but allways entertaining .Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back