Possible Case dealer truck?

Don Rudolph

This 47 Dodge followed us home from South Dakota last week. I want to thank my son Dave for handling the driving and especially my lifelong friend Carl Pulvermacher for storing it for us for 3+ years. We first spotted it on the way to the unveiling of the 150 hp Case steamer @ Andover SD. and it was still there three years later.
I am thinking it would look great with a set of Case Screaming Eagle Hitch dealer decals on the doors.

Attachments

• Carl Pulvermacher 1947 Dodge Truck.JPG
    Carl Pulvermacher 1947 Dodge Truck.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 75
This 47 Dodge followed us home from South Dakota last week. I want to thank my son Dave for handling the driving and especially my lifelong friend Carl Pulvermacher for storing it for us for 3+ years. We first spotted it on the way to the unveiling of the 150 hp Case steamer @ Andover SD. and it was still there three years later.
I am thinking it would look great with a set of Case Screaming Eagle Hitch dealer decals on the doors.
My brother has a 63 GMC pickup with a Case Eagle decal on each side of the rear window. He got it from my Uncle. It was originally bought by Ed Hurkes of Hurkes Imp. in Watertown SD and used as his pickup out selling tractors and equipment.

Don: How's this for a Dodge?? 1954 Model "Y" 5 Ton. 413 Flat Head 6, Hydraulic Valve Lifters. 5SP. 2 Speed Rear, Air Brakes. "Out of my cold dead hands"!!

Attachments

• 1954 Dodge.JPG
    1954 Dodge.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 35
Don: How's this for a Dodge?? 1954 Model "Y" 5 Ton. 413 Flat Head 6, Hydraulic Valve Lifters. 5SP. 2 Speed Rear, Air Brakes. "Out of my cold dead hands"!!
John I have dealt with them over the years. most had twin carbs. There were 281 307 331 (most popular) 377 and 413 The 413 was known to twist the front balance pulley.

That is a nice one I too have a 47 dodge 2 ton.

In 1958, when Dad started with Case, had a 46 Dodge truck, they painted it black, and had Case Eagles on both doors and Case!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back