Possibly a G with implements

timcasbolt

Friend of mine recently purchased a piece of property that was a vineyard many years ago. On it he found an old tractor under a fallen tree. He also found a bunch of cultivator parts in a shed nearby, and a sickle bar attachment in rusty condition. The tractor is very rough. The tires and wheels are gone, the exhaust manifold is rotted, and there has been a makeshift patch on the sheet metal. I think it might be a G because of the sheet metal around the engine even though I'm not very familiar with G's. My question is: while the tractor might not have much value as a collectible, what about the mower? Never seen one before, but it is mentioned as an available attachment on tractordata. It's in Cecil County, Maryland, and the owner would like to sell it.

Friend of mine recently purchased a piece of property that was a vineyard many years ago. On it he found an old tractor under a fallen tree. He also found a bunch of cultivator parts in a shed nearby, and a sickle bar attachment in rusty condition. The tractor is very rough. The tires and wheels are gone, the exhaust manifold is rotted, and there has been a makeshift patch on the sheet metal. I think it might be a G because of the sheet metal around the engine even though I'm not very familiar with G's. My question is: while the tractor might not have much value as a collectible, what about the mower? Never seen one before, but it is mentioned as an available attachment on tractordata. It's in Cecil County, Maryland, and the owner would like to sell it.
My late Uncle had a "G" with several attachments, including a sickle mower.

If it it truly a "G", even in the condition you describe, with attachments/parts would DEFINITELY have some $$$ value.

NOT my video ( and I don't approve of the kid riding along), but a video of an Allis "G" and sickle mower, none the less.

My late Uncle had a "G" with several attachments, including a sickle mower.

If it it truly a "G", even in the condition you describe, with attachments/parts would DEFINITELY have some $$$ value.

NOT my video ( and I don't approve of the kid riding along), but a video of an Allis "G" and sickle mower, none the less.
I don’t approve of the child being on the working tractor at all.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back