POST HOLE DIGGERS

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Well DELL>

I have this "brilliant idea"


There in TIKAL, GAUTEMALA, back in those times,
WHEN the cook was the last to go, to keep the last "big shot" in them things that only Gentlemen in our positions of TIME need, I noticed this also.

Their heads were above ground.
POISED and positioned to be ejected into the next "SUPER STAR" explosion.

Therefore, a POST HOLE DIGGER whould be available for THOSE WHO CHOSE FOR INTERMENT.

oPTIONS ARE NECESSARY FOR EVERYONE. REGARDLESS OF THEIR "PERSONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS"

Up front, on the panel is OURS: Press here and "that one, there has lost.

EJECT. Our religion goes a LONG WAY BACK.


Did'n YOU say : The digger is UNDER the tarp???



SEE YAS'S.

WM. PENN, up here on top of the COURTHOUSE makeing sure the building is GROUNDED.


Billy
 
I don't often post on this website, but read it every day. Am I missing something? Generally I can't understand anything that John posts.
 
Every time I read his posts, the theme from "Loony Tunes" cartoons goes through my head. I picture Porky Pig going:

Th-th-th-th-th-that's all, Folks!
 
I only passed 12 th grade with a D- on my report card. And that was in CHEMISTRATION course.

I used butyerate dope for the "bring from home" see and tell final exam specimine.


LIKE dis: I was sell'N the stuff all throughout GETTYSBURG HI to all the important "POM POM Pom " girls that mattered, anyhow. I would simple "week" at ONE just as my JOHNNY was to receive the ball. (QUATER BACK).

The reason was dem digger boys on the other teams were always the FARM BOYS from the FARM FAMILIES within the 25 mile radius. YOU know"the opposing forces".

WE HAD THIS WORKED OUT: PUSH 'em BACK. PUSH 'em back, WAY, WAY, WAY BACK!

THEM young boys had the SCHOOL, advertisement, number, etc. on the BACKS of their NEW JERSEY's.

Today, howevers, most all fathers, partents, and of course me......ad's on the FRONT to advertise where most of the famil'y moner is a GOI'N.

CHOICES: I, and someother HIGHER LEVELS have "DECREED": No more fireworks of any kind at the GETTYSBURG, Play grounds., or within the village limits of GETTYSBURG, PA, USA EARTH.

SO, to make the settlement of GETTYSBURG, PA more in keeping with the times of 1863, this is a REAL DECREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only help'N.

BEOING RESPONDED, Thanks, DELL

So, after the "games", I left my "girls, women know"......the LACQUER THNNER to remove the colors of LACQUER that their UNCLES gave me to start with!!!!!!!!! WE ALWAYS WIN.
CAMP COLT, EISENHOWER's FAVORITE WW1.

Thanks. BUD
 
(quoted from post at 15:48:45 08/13/08) I still say acid....BAD ACID!

72d5004d.gif
3dd7e306.gif
73caa2cc.gif
 
the LACQUER THINNER to remove the colors of LACQUER that their UNCLES gave me to start with!!!!!!!!!
Lacquer thinner! That's it, Lacquer thinner!!!
Now we know! :lol:
 
Believe it or not, John actually has a very intellectual side to him. I know ... I read it once on this forum. Can't find it now, but I'm sure I either read it .... or I was dRankin too. :oops:
 
(quoted from post at 19:36:03 08/13/08) Believe it or not, John actually has a very intellectual side to him. I know ... I read it once on this forum. Can't find it now, but I'm sure I either read it .... or I was dRankin too. :oops:
am not sure but this one may be in code.
 
WE HAVE OUR WAY OF MAK'N MEN<MEN> outta TV STAR activity.

CAREFUL, next SKY MARSHAL "Just" might be 6 star, MARSHALL DILLON, fer justice SAKES ALIVE!!!!!



Capt. John C. Doersom, ret.
Lockheed 1049"G" Super Connie, "COMETS"
EMERGENCY SEA CAPT> QUALIFIED.

After we land this mother, we will simply let some "legal" dept. handle the "QUESTIONS".

After all, too heavy, SHARK MEAT, fer sure.

Gee, I like National BOH.
 
(quoted from post at 21:39:52 08/13/08) WE HAVE OUR WAY OF MAK'N MEN&lt;MEN&gt; outta TV STAR activity.

CAREFUL, next SKY MARSHAL "Just" might be 6 star, MARSHALL DILLON, fer justice SAKES ALIVE!!!!!



Capt. John C. Doersom, ret.
Lockheed 1049"G" Super Connie, "COMETS"
EMERGENCY SEA CAPT&gt; QUALIFIED.

After we land this mother, we will simply let some "legal" dept. handle the "QUESTIONS".

After all, too heavy, SHARK MEAT, fer sure.

Gee, I like National BOH.


A man and his wife, moved back home to Newfoundland, from Ontario. The wife had a wooden leg and to insure it in Ontario was $2000.00 a year!
When they arrived in Newfoundland they went to an insurance agency, to see
how much it would cost to insure.

The agent looked it up on the computer and said to the couple, '$39.00.'

The husband was shocked and asked why it was so cheap here in Newfoundland
to insure, because it cost him $2000.00 in Ontario?
The agent turned his computer screen to the couple and said, 'Well, here it
is on the screen, it says: 'Any wooden structure, with a sprinkler system
over it, is $39.00
 
(quoted from post at 06:46:00 08/13/08) Well DELL&gt;

I have this "brilliant idea"


There in TIKAL, GAUTEMALA, back in those times,
WHEN the cook was the last to go, to keep the last "big shot" in them things that only Gentlemen in our positions of TIME need, I noticed this also.

Their heads were above ground.
POISED and positioned to be ejected into the next "SUPER STAR" explosion.

Therefore, a POST HOLE DIGGER whould be available for THOSE WHO CHOSE FOR INTERMENT.

oPTIONS ARE NECESSARY FOR EVERYONE. REGARDLESS OF THEIR "PERSONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS"

Up front, on the panel is OURS: Press here and "that one, there has lost.

EJECT. Our religion goes a LONG WAY BACK.


Did'n YOU say : The digger is UNDER the tarp???



SEE YAS'S.

WM. PENN, up here on top of the COURTHOUSE makeing sure the building is GROUNDED.


Billy
think there's at least one village missing thier !&amp;!@+. David..........
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top