Prayer request update

Old Roy

I want to Thank all that either posted or had a silent prayer for my family in their/our need of compassion and comfort.
I sent the post to the ones directly involved , and it was much appreciated.

Update to the out come ...

Yesterday this young mother to be was put into induced labor,at 3:15 PM because of possible infection, the doctors didn't want to do a Cesarian.

This afternoon she had a full term baby Boy.. It was perfect in all aspects. fingers, toes .etc.

The cause of death was somehow during the evening of Sunday night the umbilical cord got knotted around it's neck. When the doctor checked yesterday morning the baby hadn't a pulse.

All the immediate family was there for support for this first child in this particular family.

I just received word from my In laws that mother, and those of close concern is doing well,in their efforts to cope with this tragedy. (We do believe this come from the power of prayer)

Since it was a full term baby the hospital staff dressed the baby as normal so the family could at least get a chance to see it. Most of them wont sleep well tonight, but they say they do have a feeling of closure that they may not have had otherwise.

I am enclosing a link to the actual prayer request.
Thanks again!! God Bless you all..
Jim Hayes-- AKA --"Old Roy"
Untitled URL Link

Jim, that is such a tragic experience, I hope and pray that the young couple and all involved will be able to cope with the loss. With prayer and family support, and counseling if necessary, everyone will make it through. My best to all of you.
Lowell Hilton, (ShadetreeRet)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back