Prayer request

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Hey guys, I have a favor to ask. a good friend of mine just found out today that he has a tumor on his bladder. They will do surgury on the 25th of March to remove it. His name is Tony and I would appreciate it if you would add him to your prayer list. Thanks so much
Gary
 
My father in law died of bladder cancer 1.5 years ago, he had blood in his urine for a few years and did nothing about it, doctor wanted to remove his bladder and he said No. FIL was a heavy smoker, 2 packs of Winstons a day. Is your friend a smoker? Real good incentive to quit if he is.
I will pray for your buddy.
My FIL died within 2 years of finding the cancer.
Be sure that if your buddy has a malignant tumor to have lots of treatment early, my FIL didnt.
 
Prayers from us in Ore. Good doctors and good treatment will also help. Wish my MIL would have listened.Made it 6 months and I really miss her as she was my favorite Mother in Law.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top