Prayer request

While I'm typing this you are probably tied in knots waiting for the results. You have my support and prayers. Let us know how it turned out. Sincerely, Jim
 
Hey there all;
It's 10:00 AM here I just heard from daughter,Amen everything is O.K. so far,
the possibility of a stroke still exsists
so please, keep those prayers coming.
Bob
God Bless
 
Hey there ALL;
Thanks for your prayers!!! The full explanation of the need for the surgery, and what was done is in, Tractor Tales below. The possibility of
a stroke still exists, so keep those prayers coming!!
Bob
God Bless
 
Nancy I wouldn't admit that was a misspell. Tell the next guy your spell checker is dephective.like mine.HA!HA!-- AS for the original post.prayers are said here.God is with you.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top