propane vaporizer/regulator

I was advised to ask these questions on the MM board as you guys have more knowledge than most on the propane fuel systems. I have a Zenith Bendix regulator on a Ford 801 propane. Just purchased the tractor so I'm trying to find someone with parts or knowledge on the vaporizer/regulator, regulator model B806D. Previous owners brother had removed this part believing it was not working correctly. He left the tractor set without getting a repair completed but all parts seem to be with the tractor. I don't really see signs that he took the unit apart. Do any of you know if parts are available or who would be a good person to contact about this? Considered converting to gas as I have a gas tank and carb I could install but this is stamped as a factory propane (861 L), be nice to leave it original if possible. Thanks

on your ford 801 propane, I would suggest you talk with the folks at carb & turbo in Minnesota. they deal in lp equipment, conversions, and parts. they have been at it for many years. ph 952-445-3910. ask for Philip.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back