Question for Admin

kcm.MN

Can't remember how long back (2 or 3 weeks maybe?), I was talking with Chris about working with the Admin of the puzzle site I use (www.jigex.com) as far as being able to take the Image Address from a photo on YT and use it to make a puzzle. As of this morning, I still cannot use the Image Addresses from YT to make a puzzle. Seems it requires some sort of permission on YT's part? Anyway, just wondering if/when this might be possible again?

Hi! Yes, we are still working on this on our server side. Sorry for the extended time waiting for a resolution but we are making sure we have all our i's dotted and t's crossed as far as security. I will reach out once we have instituted the resolution. Thanks!

Near as I can tell, you folks fixed it. I only did a couple of practice pics/puzzles (not for posting) when posting earlier. Both pic's Image Addresses worked perfectly on the Jigex site.

:thankyou:

Actually, I jumped the gun a bit. I can "make" puzzles, but there still seems to be some issue with the puzzle site accepting the YT links. Bob from Jigex brought this to my attention this morning. And in fact, I end up getting this error message when I go to actually solve a puzzle make from YT image addresses:
2024.04.19 - Puzzle Issues (1).jpg

There may still be an issue, I am working directly with Bob on double checking the whole process is functional. I will update as I find out specifics! Thanks again

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back