Question for MSB

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
MSB: Thankyou for your kind thoughts regarding my medical situation. I wonder if you don't mind could you tell me of your experience with the "softball" and all ? I know this is a touchy subject but it seems so simular to what is wrong with me... my email is: [email protected] should you care to share and if you don't I'll understand fully ! God Bless you for your prayers sent. Thanks -- JIM
 
It was a lymphoma cancer. Very rare in the abdomen. Only about two located there in every 100,000 cases of Lymphoma.For that reason, I doubt you have a Lymphoma tumor. I am doing very well after the second go round that caused two tumors in my spine 5 years after the first case.That was 5 years ago now.Oncologyst says I will probably never have it again.
Don't read anything into this as being your problem. There are lots of other reasons as a cause for what you are experiencing.It could simply be an abcess, a fistula or a cyst. Even if it is cancer there is a better than 60% chance of a complete cure these days with new cures being discovered almost daily.The best thing you can do is have a positive attitude even if it turns out bad.Keep us informed and we will keep praying for you.bob( e-mail is open if you want to ask more)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top