Question to JD Farmer

David G

JD Farmer,

I grew up working as a mechanic, got engineering degree, do farm, but it is not my livelihood.

I am amazed every day at the knowledge posted on here, and finding out how much I do not know.

What is your experience with various equipment and situations?

I have a neighbor just a mile from me that grew up on the farm he owns now. He has several cattle and several acres of very hilly ground just like I do. He also had an engineering degree, worked off the farm for the state of Ohio.

I too am amazed at what he doesn't know.....

That is a pretty broad question, and to answer that as such could take longer than my internet connection would allow. So how bout a shorter version? What is it you are trying to prove?

He does not have or needs to prove anything . You already proved in last few days your attitude resembles the south end of a horse headed north!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty quick to judge others experience, just wondering what yours is?

Seems like you cannot list anything.

(quoted from post at 14:47:59 08/04/18) That is a pretty broad question, and to answer that as such could take longer than my internet connection would allow. So how bout a shorter version? What is it you are trying to prove?

What? Your internet only lets you on for 30 seconds at a time? I'd be looking for a new provider.......after all, shouldn't take more than what 5-20 seconds to fulfill that request :lol:

Rick

I’m guessing this has to do with Jd farmer’s comment that he’d like to throw off anyone who doesn’t farm on here. Welcome to today- a time when people want safe spaces where they can’t have their Widdle feewings Huwt by opinions that differ from theirs....

Lets see, I’d like to have everyone thrown off that isn’t a white male between 35 and 45 and has organic laying hens and doesnt have more than 500 acres of organic farm ground...

Oh yeah, it isn’t my site. I’m a guest and am asked to play by the rules of the owners of the site... oh, the horror!

(quoted from post at 13:34:58 08/04/18) JD Farmer,

I grew up working as a mechanic, got engineering degree, do farm, but it is not my livelihood.

I am amazed every day at the knowledge posted on here, and finding out how much I do not know.

Maybe instead of worrying about and questioning someones online credentials on some forum you could take up another hobby? like say, pottery maybe? i hear its pretty relaxing, or is this a case of jd farmer derangement syndrome?

i think i smell some collusion between agtalk and JD....its a conspiracy to steal forum posts!!! oh wait!! i know, your checking against his dossier huh?? smart thinkin

or maybe hes actually from fiat and trying to trick us into THINKING he is actually for JD but not really...you know, fake facebook accounts and everything

Hours of amusement at a great price HAHA!

(quoted from post at 06:48:53 08/05/18)
(quoted from post at 13:34:58 08/04/18) JD Farmer,

Maybe instead of worrying about and questioning someones online credentials on some forum you could take up another hobby? like say, pottery maybe? i hear its pretty relaxing, or is this a case of jd farmer derangement syndrome?

i think i smell some collusion between agtalk and JD....its a conspiracy to steal forum posts!!! oh wait!! i know, your checking against his dossier huh?? smart thinkin

or maybe hes actually from fiat and trying to trick us into THINKING he is actually for JD but not really...you know, fake facebook accounts and everything

Hours of amusement at a great price HAHA!

Well maybe if people would just read what they want to read and ignore what they don't care for people would get a chance to say what they wish to say without someone crying like a baby or trying to bully.

I never understood that? Bullying from behind a computer screen? But being bullied or bullying on a computer seems pretty silly to me.

Yer buddy there has been pretty rude and insulting to folks over the last week or so. He did in fact bring this on himself. Me? Some others? Well we have thick hides.

Rick

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back