Quick Hitch

Animal

Well-known Member
What do you all think of quick hitches? Are they worth the money which are the best? I may be wanting one for my 1135 Massey, any suggestions or comments will be appreciated!
 
I would notbe without one whether it be for the 3PT., or quick-change attatchments for loaders or backhoes or combines. I have done it before these options became aviable and it was no fun! Just be sure you have a heavy enough hitch to match the size of your tractor. You may have to fine tune the hitches on some of your implements but it will be worth it! Armand
 
Hello I bought one about 8 years ago. Works good on some things, but have to redo everything to hook up another. More trouble than 3 point. Keep your money. DH
 
I would not be without a Quick Hitch. It took 20 minutes at the most per unit to switch our equipment. Some needed nothing.
The box scrapper was the longest as it was made for cat one and we had to modify it for Cat 2 and 3. 2 Plates welde on and a couple of rods and we were ready to go.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top