PRTZMAN55

Member
Hello.
its been raining here in central pa.since sunday
afternoon.really do need it,is anybody else getting soaked like old shows pictures in stuck and troubles section.
we havent got it that bad more of a really good soaker.
 
I'm from Renovo and it's good to hear about the rain. Need a good acorn crop for the deer - whats left of them anyway.

I live in Oklahoma now and we have really had a wet year. Had a bumper crop of wheat going, then just before harvest it came 21 days of straight rain - it rotted and mildewed in the field with heavy losses. That's farming.

I still come up for deer season every year.
 
Rain? Oh, yeah - rain. I remember now, although I have a two-year old granddaughter who has never seen it here in North Alabama. Congratulations. mike durhan
 
Its been raining here in MN for 3 days in a row, but we are not flooded. It finally quit raining now, I hope it stays that way.

Andy.
 
Rain? What's that? Send it down to NC. We look like Southern California these days. The soybeans curled up a week ago, the corn curled four weeks ago. It was 101 degrees today and trees are dying. You can see into the woods as if it were the last week of October.
 
I am from Bedford Co and it sure has been a rainy stretch! I thought around this afternoon it might have finally stopped but sure enough started up again around 4pm and really hasn't stopped since! steady rain. I have a rain gauge in my yard and it was at 3.75" for the last few days. that is OK though with me. My hay fields need it! HOpefully get a good cutting in another few weeks from this good rain.
 
It rained 2.5 days here in SE Michigan and was close to 60 degrees. Wheelbarrow out back was full to the brim when it was over which would be close to a foot. Some flooding downriver and more rain expected tomorrow. Hope I can get out there and install my carb and gas line! If I had been thinking I would have pulled the darn thing inside.
 
Hi, SE Minn. got from 6 to 17 inches, it is really tough, several towns at least half flooded, they just found the last missing person today. Total of 7 dead. Pray that God will help everyone to recover. Chuck
 
we need it bad in indiana me and grandpa was talking earlier about how lucky we"ll be to get a second cutting of hay
 
Hi.
Sorry to hear about all the floods and loss of lives.I happens in our ares too. Pray for those
who have suffered a loss.
Mark in pa where in bedford co are you.
thanks
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top