Got a good soaking rain today. Suppose to continue throughout the night. It's been a long time (more than a month, if I'm not mistaken), since we had the last one of those.

Think I'll go wiggle my toes in the mud. :lol:
 
(quoted from post at 19:01:25 10/08/08) Got a good soaking rain today. Suppose to continue throughout the night. It's been a long time (more than a month, if I'm not mistaken), since we had the last one of those.

Think I'll go wiggle my toes in the mud. :lol:

We got a pretty good rain.

Sun already out now.
 
[b:6239f98030]GA Dave wrote:[/b:6239f98030]

1.53" today North of Rome GA. My weeds were so dry they were almost dead. David...........

I'm from Indiana but worked on a construction project during the month of August last year in Rome. It was horrible last year in all of Georgia for rain. The lake north of Atlanta, (I can't recall the name), really looked bad from the air. I'm glad some are getting rain, we got about an inch last night and this morning.
 
(quoted from post at 20:10:34 10/08/08) [b:d72312f464]GA Dave wrote:[/b:d72312f464]

1.53" today North of Rome GA. My weeds were so dry they were almost dead. David...........

I'm from Indiana but worked on a construction project during the month of August last year in Rome. It was horrible last year in all of Georgia for rain. The lake north of Atlanta, (I can't recall the name), really looked bad from the air. I'm glad some are getting rain, we got about an inch last night and this morning.
ake Lanier (NE of Atlanta) is 17.4 feet below full pool today. Atlanta gets most of it's water there. The lake hasn't recovered since the drought started. Lake Allatoona (NW of Atlanta) is only down 6.4 feet. I've had a couple of oak trees die this summer from lack of rain. David............
 
I wish ya'll the best. I met a lot of great people while working in Rome. I made a few trips to the old Cotton Mill antique & flea market. Spent several hours wondering around in there and found some good deals. The first time I went there was after work and it was closing about an hour after I got there. That place is like a maze and I almost got locked in trying to find my way out in a hurry. LOL.
 
First snowfall of the season, 6" on the 3500' Cascade passes. 14k Mt Rainier was BLINDINGLY BRITE in setting sunset tonite out my back winder. TV weather guys was all excited. Time to gitt out the down blanket and think about calling the dogs in for foot warmers.....Dell
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top