raising honey bees

have you tried google? You might get something out of this site: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/bees/

Good Luck,


Dave
 
Years ago me and my dad raised them. But one day we had an accident and I got stung over 150 times and had to go to the hospital because I then became allergic. So that was the end of that. I loved it and still remember a lot about it and still have some stuff for raising bees here at the farm. Email is open if you want more info
Hobby farm
 
With all the publicity about honeybee problems the last couple years, there should be several; try Googling things like honeybee or bee problems, colony collapse, etc....
 
J.T.,

Over on the Kountry Life board there's a guy named Tom who uses the handle of Bkeepr. He's very knowledgable about bees and is a heck of a nice guy to boot.

You might want to try that board.

Tom in TN
 
Raking hay one day and knocked over two hives. I was on a Ford 601 so no protection. How in the h-ll I knocked it out of gear I will never know. Dad was baling in the same field so I ran screaming to him (I was 8) and then ran 500 yards to the house (I may have set a new land speed record that day) landed up going to the hospital that night sick as a dog. Because of that, I steer clear of bees. Still like honey, but we instuted a new rule, if we have hives on our farm, I will NOT work around them. I got stung 400 times on top of the head that day. Old Ford just sat there and idled until it ran out of gas. The beeman made a housecall for his bees in a hurry.

JoshuaGA
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top