Re: Lost my hearing aid.

bmack95hd

Ive lost two, got lucky and found one in a National Geographic I
was reading two months later and the other one under a RV I
was skirting. Other one got tore up by our dog Molly. VA
replaced that one. If I dont need to hear someone Im working
with I take them out. Enjoy the quiet.

Micha,

I don't have hearing aids, but I have a partial dental plate. About 6 or 8 months ago, my Boston Terrier, Millie, got ahold of it and actually broke it into two pieces. Obviously, my dental insurance plan refused any help with the cost. I had to have a new one made for about $500.00 and it took nearly a month for the dentist to make a new one.

Not nearly as expensive as a hearing aid, but still hurt. I love Millie dearly, and she's just a dog, but I learned a good lesson about not leaving my partial on my bedside stand.

Tom in TN

Since I got these I haven't had any trouble misplacing them--and they were cheap!!!---Tee
cvphoto138726.gif

My darn cat does the same thing. I had my good pair plugged in
charging. That was a year ago, I still haven't found them.
Bought a new pair and she hasn't bothered them.

I have had mine about three years. they do help. I thought I lost mine a couple times, but found them. I had to send one off to be repaired. i jumped in
the shower with them on. One didn't survive. I steped on one on the floor board of my truck. and broke a plastic piece. I was able to super glue it back together
on. I do think they are over priced. Stan

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back