Re: Re: Re: Re: rototiller

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
This message is a reply to an archived post by John Pucher on May 07, 2004 at 13:13:07.
The original subject was "Re: Re: Re: Re: rototiller".

I have a Craftsman rear tine tiller which I purchased used, it has no fire Modle#(636-299950)it seem some parts are not avilable with sears. Part in question is the ignition coil which has been discontinued,they do have the ignition trigger, but get this,it is $299.20. Are there any solutions to these problems arround. It seems an ignition trigger could be fashioned from another 4cycle 5HP motor, but how do I do it?
Thanks
Jim
 
Just a question, but why respond to a 4 year old post? I would think some sort of resolution has been reached by now, don't you? :?: Mike
 
Making a setup to use a small battery an ignition coil from a car, and a set of points is possible (probably take $250 worth of time) Small engine repair shops can find it for you the engines were not that unique to Sears. JimN
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top