Allan in NE
Well-known Member
Dunno,
With the price of fuel, I've been wondering if maybe going back to the older/smaller way of doing things would be more economical/wise.
I've got this old 686D that I restored and for the most part it just sits. Nice part is that it will run for a week on a tank of fuel.
Wonder if that old duffer will pull that cultivator?
Thinking of using the 686D along with the M and just leaving those big dogs lie in the yard this year.
Allan
With the price of fuel, I've been wondering if maybe going back to the older/smaller way of doing things would be more economical/wise.
I've got this old 686D that I restored and for the most part it just sits. Nice part is that it will run for a week on a tank of fuel.
Wonder if that old duffer will pull that cultivator?
Thinking of using the 686D along with the M and just leaving those big dogs lie in the yard this year.
Allan