Re: wheelhorse tractors

dbarintn

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by mike on March 27, 1999 at 02:51:18.
The original subject was "Re: wheelhorse tractors".

Good afternoon. My father has a mid-80"s model Wheelhorse Tractor 312A, 12 hp Kohler with a 42" deck. It is completely original, garage kept, and in good condition. Still runs and works. He is wanting to sell it and would like to know the value of it. Thanks.
 
Should be worth a fair amount, depends on the condition and who wants them. I have a 1969 John Deere 112, but I dont know what it would be worth at all. So I would at least ask $1500 for it if I were to sell it. hth j
Untitled URL Link
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top