Rear rim info for IH 2400 needed.

I ve potentially made a deal on a IH 2400b that I may need to get replacement rear rims for. According to tractor data the tire size is 14.29x24 and I ll probably need to get tires also. I haven t found any info as to what the width of that rim is either. Just doing some research now and I m curious if the 8 lug bolt pattern and center hole is sacred to IH or will other brands fit. I know offsets will play into this also.
Thanks for the help Z

I would look at some older rear combine tires and rims as the 8 bolt pattern is a common ag wheel pattern unless it is something special. It should be an 8inch pattern with a 6 inch hole for it. Most old manure spreaders had that same bolt pattern for the 20 inch wheels on them. If a combine has FWD on it the pattern will be different if just 2WD like on the older ones then it would be the 8pattern with the 6 inch hole a 7720 Deere has that set up on the rear of it. Otherwise if you need more help Heywheel can help or any of the tire dealers that work on and sell tractor tires.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back