Recieved a phone message from Dave

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
He attempted to contact me . I took the time to return the call . He was concerned with me posting and making a right . My fist impression will be a lasting impression of Dave. A quote from Robert Heinlein comes to mind as I close.
A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill
 
Thanks. I feel much more educated now. That kind of valuable info will make me a more competitive tractor puller next season.

What does that have to do with pulling? Maybe there is a better forum for those comments. I'm sure people looking for help or advice on pulling don't care.
 
(quoted from post at 10:34:00 11/22/10) Thanks. I feel much more educated now. That kind of valuable info will make me a more competitive tractor puller next season.

What does that have to do with pulling? Maybe there is a better forum for those comments. I'm sure people looking for help or advice on pulling don't care.
nope post helpful formulas or computer generated data from a engineered program. just makes them attack you because they think your a know it all . at least that was what one post on here had for advice to me .
 
Current project is a bbc brodix n/a compresion motor . Harold brookshire cam dry sump crank trigger a few goodies. Cant decide wither its going into a tractor,2 wheel drive truck or back into a spitzer dragster. awaiting rods for the antique.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top